For any information and depending on the Prefecture of their permanent residence, reservists can contact the Mobilization Units they are subject to. They can also contact HAGS/Mobilization Division by e-mail to str-ges- des(at)army(dot)gr, and for issues regarding the website and the Reservist’s E-mail Notification Application by e-mail to des-mo(at)army(dot)gr.

In every communication with the competent Mobilization services, it is necessary to reference surname and name, and Service Number.

ATTENTION: In of change of address of residence, for any reason, reservists ought to contact DIRECTLY the Mobilization Unit to state their new address.

Please, submit any recommendations-ideas to upgrade-enrichment our website to e-mail: des-mo(at)army(dot)gr.