Obligations of Vehicles-Machines' Owners

Instructions for Filling the Data Change Form

Every time you are provided a new Special Military Order, you will also be provided a “Data Change Form”.

When any data are modified from the ones included in the Special Military Order, you should fill in the Data Change Form with the new data, post it without a stamp and without putting it in an envelope.

Before sending this Form, you should fill in (if required) any special details about the vehicle/machine written on its back side, such as: Type of truck (common, dump truck, crane equipped truck), whether it carries hook or mounting plate (for tractors), sliding or mounted wagon (for trailers), etc.